4

Poll: 63% ukrainian arabs consider events in Sudan as popular revolution

Fri, 25.01.2019 17:31



«Ukraine in Arabic» conducted a survey among own readers. Firstly it regards to representatives of the local Arab community and their opinion about the revolutionary conditions in Sudan.

The question: Have recent events in Sudan been popular revolution or an international conspiracy?

The survey was conducted by secret e-voting via Facebook. 812 people took part in it during the week.

As a result, 63% of the participants called the events in Sudan as “popular revolution”, the rest 37% called the it “conspiracy”.

Read this article in Arabic.

Read this article in Russian.

Source: Ukraine in Arabic

Leaving your comment, please remember that the content and tone of your messages can affect the feelings of people, directly or indirectly related to the news. Please, take respect and tolerance to your interlocutors even if your views are opposite.
Opinions expressed below do not reflect the opinions of SP "Ukraine in Arabic," they only reflect the views of the author.



Partner news

Loading...