Iranians rebel at former President Rafsanjani's funeral
Wed, 11.01.2017 10:59
The funeral of former President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani has presented a rare occasion for Iranians to express public resistance. Huge crowds flocked on to the streets of Tehran to commemorate the former insider and founding member of the revolution whose political allegiances shifted in later life towards the reformists. Rafsanjani died of a heart attack on Sunday (January 8), at the age of 82.
Leaving your comment, please remember that the content and tone of your messages can affect the feelings of people, directly or indirectly related to the news. Please, take respect and tolerance to your interlocutors even if your views are opposite.
Opinions expressed below do not reflect the opinions of SP "Ukraine in Arabic," they only reflect the views of the author.
Afghanistan accuses Iran of supplying missiles to Taliban..
PHOTO: Sixties in Iran..
Iran to Trump: nuclear deal is not bilateral and it's not up to you..
Iranian officials suggest to revoke citizenship of those who are holding 2 passports..
More than 4000 iranian policemen were killed in fighting with drug smuggling during 35 years..
Survey: Iranians want to improve ties with Arab and Western countries..
- Iraqi forces 'capture eastern Mosul,' defence ministry says .... 24.01.2017
- White House looks at moving US embassy to Jerusalem .... 23.01.2017
- Syria peace talks start in Kazakhstan.... 23.01.2017
- Turkish parliament approves controversial constitutional reforms.... 21.01.2017
- The drone-video of turkish cargo plane crashing .... 18.01.2017
- Postcards from Uzbekistan: the Lyabi-Hauz complex .... 18.01.2017
- Iran to Trump: nuclear deal is not bilateral and it's not up to you.... 18.01.2017
- Reina nightclub attacker confesses - officials .... 17.01.2017
- Kyrgyzstan village devastated as dozens die in Turkish cargo plane cra.... 17.01.2017
- Flight MH370: underwater search suspended .... 17.01.2017
Search us in Facebook