Dozens killed in suicide attacks across Afghanistan
Wed, 11.01.2017 10:54
Dozens of people have been killed in Afghanistan in one of the worst outbreaks of violence in recent weeks. In the capital Kabul, a Taliban suicide attack during rush hour left more than 30 people dead and up to 70 others hurt. The victims were all security staff travelling on a minibus from Afghanistan’s main intelligence agency, the National Directorate of Security (NDS). It was followed by a car bomb blast which hit security forces attending the scene.
Leaving your comment, please remember that the content and tone of your messages can affect the feelings of people, directly or indirectly related to the news. Please, take respect and tolerance to your interlocutors even if your views are opposite.
Opinions expressed below do not reflect the opinions of SP "Ukraine in Arabic," they only reflect the views of the author.
In 2015 in Ukraine 17 persons become hurts of racial crimes..
The U.S. will reduce the number Аir force unit in Germany ..
The Ambassador of Afghanistan in Ukraine: We support the unity of your country and its people ..
NATO completely ends it’s mission in Afghanistan..
British embassy vehicle attacked in Afghanistan..
Al-Qaeda plans to turn India into Syria..
- Iraqi forces 'capture eastern Mosul,' defence ministry says .... 24.01.2017
- White House looks at moving US embassy to Jerusalem .... 23.01.2017
- Syria peace talks start in Kazakhstan.... 23.01.2017
- Turkish parliament approves controversial constitutional reforms.... 21.01.2017
- The drone-video of turkish cargo plane crashing .... 18.01.2017
- Postcards from Uzbekistan: the Lyabi-Hauz complex .... 18.01.2017
- Iran to Trump: nuclear deal is not bilateral and it's not up to you.... 18.01.2017
- Reina nightclub attacker confesses - officials .... 17.01.2017
- Kyrgyzstan village devastated as dozens die in Turkish cargo plane cra.... 17.01.2017
- Flight MH370: underwater search suspended .... 17.01.2017
Search us in Facebook